Saturday, April 28, 2007


This phenomenon, I had to put it in a song.


Shades of gold displayed naturally...?

I'm not a sentimentalist. I just sometimes find myself thinking things that would make good lines from romantic comedies. And for a girl like me, that's kind of a disgusting feeling, in the sense it's a little embarrassing. But I'm young, and I allowed to say things like that? (What is youth if it isn't love and angst. I don't think it's much more.)

I'm being a little shy now. All I want to say is that last night was nice. We talked for a long time under a sky that was lighting but no rain. It was so nice. He lent me his jacket.

Iiiiiii am not a sentimentalist.


There was, of course, a family reunion or party of some sort going on on a steamboat. Where they were blasting rap. A steamboat, on the Chesapeake Bay, blasting rap music: "I got a ho in the front, a bitch in the back." On a steamboat. That was amazing.

He says that I'm amazing.

I am not a sentimentalist.

Posted by Brandi at 5:42 AM  

1 comments:

That's my favorite spot in all of Norfolk.

. said...
5:55 AM  

Post a Comment