Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Wise men stay where fools rush in.



Aquarius Horoscope for 4/24:
You're unstoppable at your chosen task. This is the gift of your dynamic personality and charm. Once you take center stage, work matters will sort themselves out and suitors will toss themselves at your feet.


Oooooh, that's nice. That's really nice, actually. I've been wondering if I'm attractive in cycles, becomes it seems like said "suitors" will pay no attention to me at all for the longest time, and then I seem to get a couple interested parties at the same time. In an ideal world, I could spread people out, you know. Which sounds horrible, admittedly, because it makes it sound like none of my relationships last. I don't like to make premature judgments like that, but, I mean, hey, it'd be convenient.

(That's bad of you, Brandi. That's very, very bad.)

I'm only interested in one, really, and I think (hope) the feeling's mutual. Now I just gotta get over my critical error the last time we said goodbye; I've got to give him the opportunity to make it up to me, that's all.

As far as work matters go, I'll get this summer thing sorted out, even if I have to produce my own show. I don't want to waste my summer. So we'll see.

$3000 for my education: thank you, Norfolk Foundation.

Frank Sinatra is a great soundtrack for a life that has its ups and downs. Michael Bublé is a close second: ("And all on the leaves on the trees are falling to the sound of the breezes that blow, and I'm trying to please to the calling of your heartstrings that play soft and low.")

(I feel pretty, and when I feel pretty, I shop. Ohmigod, let's get some SHOES!)

Posted by Brandi at 4:22 PM  

1 comments:

$3000? Congratulations!

Money and Relationships are the perfect marriage, especially in a blog post. (I updated the link, in care you're wondering.)

. said...
5:54 PM  

Post a Comment