Don't just stand there -- say nice things to me.

Friday, May 25, 2007

(Because I've been cheated and I've been wronged.)

I will carry my personal demons on brown canvas papers wrapped with a ripped red ribbon. I have scribbled all of my honest thoughts in three distinct letters that bear more curse words and personal attacks that I thought myself capable of.

I am still fighting this emotional block. I hate feeling numb. I was the only one not crying in that room; in fact, I laughed at his tear-stained face. That's not...

I am fighting the dissipation of my infatuation. He comes around, and I smell him. He has a natural smell that fills my lungs and I need to sweat it out. It shouldn't be as repulsive as it is.

I need excitement.

I need the ex to call me. Again.

Posted by Brandi at 3:06 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment