Thursday, May 10, 2007

There's always room here for the lonely.



I can say this with the confidence that you will never see this because you have avowed completely social interactions via the internet. Such a task requires social skills that I lack. You put your arm around me tonight and held my hand...

I have always wondered if there is something that I missed.

"Oh, sorry."

"I just gave you that look because you send me... mixed messages, that's all."

"What? I'm confused."

"Now you know how I feel 24-7!" Ha. Ha. Ha.

I don't see us together, but just if we could hook up, maybe? I know that acting on the connection that I have with you would be electric. In this modern age, my forwardness is just me taking control of my sexuality.

The phrase 'until something better comes along' is not one that belongs in my mind when things like this happen. The Editor writes me constantly. I don't WANT to act like we're an old couple. I want *excitement.* I draw away from him in hopes that he will chase me further, but I am out of breath.

I just need a mental-physical connection with -somebody- who doesn't mind me occasionally being in love with them.

Posted by Brandi at 9:24 PM  

1 comments:

I am in love with this blog and with you / The search for the ideal partner is a task that nobody should ever take on, for it will only end in a lesser-yearned reality

. said...
7:48 PM  

Post a Comment